Thursday, August 18, 2011

Homework Challenge

Kia Ora
Your homework challenge is to fill in all the gaps in Maori
I expect this will be ready to present to the class on Monday
Your challenge is to be able to say this without looking!!
Are you up for it?
Mrs. B

Kia ora koutou katoa - Greetings to you all
Ko ______ taku ingoa - My name is...
Ko ______ taku mama - My mother is...
Ko ______ taku papa - My father is...
No ______ ahau - I am from...
Tekau ma ___ aku tau - I am ___ years old
Ko Whaea/Matua _____
My teacher is...
No te whanau ___ahau
I am from the ___ syndicate
Ko Whaea/Matua ______ te tumuaki o taku toru
______ is the Principal of my school
No reira e te whanau, ka nui te mihi
Therefore, an extended greeting to our school family
Tena koutou, tena koutou, tena tatou katoa
Greetings, greetings, greetings to us all

No comments:

Post a Comment